1. You are visiting the website acceleralia.com owned by Acceleralia SL. , with registered office at Calle Can Bruixa, 16 – P. Ent Pta. 1, Barcelona 08028, with NIF nº B01998426, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in volume 47545, Sheet 116, page 555162, (which in that document is called << Acceleralia.SL>>).
The activity is not subject to any prior administrative authorization regime.
You can contact Acceleralia.SL by any of the following means:
Phone: +34 623 140 545.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webempresa Europa S.L.
Calle Almagro, 11, Madrid, 28010, Madrid.
Contact Email: email@example.com.
2. These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of Acceleralia.SL that makes available to the public.
The access and / or use of this website of Acceleralia.SL attributed the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that may be mandatory.
Using the portal
3. acceleralia.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Acceleralia.SL or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Acceleralia website. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that E Acceleralia.SL offers through its Acceleralia site and (including but not limited to), not to use them to:
- Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Acceleralia.SL, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
Right of exclusion
9. Acceleralia.SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Acceleralia website and / or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
10. Acceleralia.SL will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of the Acceleralia website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction.
11. The relationship between Acceleralia.SL and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.