It's very simple, just add your photo, your contact information, an attractive description of your work experience to attract users and fill in the languages in which you can mentor.
You will receive a mail to verify your email address. If you don't receive it, don't forget to check your spam folder.
Our specialists will be in charge of reviewing your profile and your request will be accepted or denied within a maximum period of 72 hours.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each mentor has their own panel where you can see:
- Appointments: In this section you can see all the mentoring you have scheduled
- Time zone : Add the time zone of your country. This step is important so that users contract your services at the appropriate times.
- My profile: Click on your email at the top of the screen and you will be able to access this section.
- Details: Here you can modify all the information in your profile and change your password.
- Working Hours: Add your work days with the time range in which you will be available and you can associate it with a specific mentorship, if you do not fill it in, it will be applied to all mentorships.
- Days Off: Add your holidays, determining if it will be annually or on a specific day.
- Special Days: You can modify specific working days (from the Working Hours section) and give them a specific schedule.
Each mentorship is associated with a specialty area (for example: email-marketing, lead-generation, advertising...) Add an attractive image to your mentorship to attract users' attention. Include the title, description, duration, price, and category and subcategory.
Each mentor has a maximum of 10 mentorships, which can be created, deleted or modified at any time.
Payments will always be made after receiving an invoice. Here is some information that will help you.
- Billing data
C/ Can Bruixa 16, entlo 1 08028 Barcelona
- Billing period
from the 21st of the previous month to the 20th of the current month
- Sending the invoice
Day 22 maximum of the current month.
Invoices that arrive later than the indicated day will be paid in the following month's remittance
- What to include in the invoice?
List of mentoring carried out in the period indicating date of completion, duration, name of client and total amount per mentoring.
- Who to send it to?
We recommend that in the subject of the email put "LIQUIDATION OF MENTORING HOURS"
Yes, at any time you have the right to rectify or delete your data.