Conviértete en mentor
Formar parte de una ambiciosa red de educadores y líderes
Una comunidad abierta
Nuestra comunidad está formada por mentores de todo el mundo que van desde directores, empresarios y administradores universitarios.
Puedes monetizar tus conocimientos
La tasa de éxito de los programas de mentorías pagadas es cinco veces mayor que aquellos programas dirigidos por voluntarios o de forma gratuita.
Explora diferentes perspectivas, mejora tus habilidades de liderazgo ayudando a los demás y fortalezca tu experiencia profesional.
Obtén todo el soporte que necesitas
Aparte de nuestro equipo de soporte, nuestra comunidad de mentores está siempre disponible para responder cualquier pregunta que puedas tener.
¡Completa este breve formulario para unirte a nuestra red!
Do you have any doubt?
It's very simple, just add your photo, your contact information, an attractive description of your work experience to attract users and fill in the languages in which you can mentor.
You will receive a mail to verify your email address. If you don't receive it, don't forget to check your spam folder.
Our specialists will be in charge of reviewing your profile and your request will be accepted or denied within a maximum period of 72 hours.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each mentor has their own panel where you can see:
- Appointments: In this section you can see all the mentoring you have scheduled
- Time zone : Add the time zone of your country. This step is important so that users contract your services at the appropriate times.
- My profile: Click on your email at the top of the screen and you will be able to access this section.
- Details: Here you can modify all the information in your profile and change your password.
- Working Hours: Add your work days with the time range in which you will be available and you can associate it with a specific mentorship, if you do not fill it in, it will be applied to all mentorships.
- Days Off: Add your holidays, determining if it will be annually or on a specific day.
- Special Days: You can modify specific working days (from the Working Hours section) and give them a specific schedule.
Each mentorship is associated with a specialty area (for example: email-marketing, lead-generation, advertising...) Add an attractive image to your mentorship to attract users' attention. Include the title, description, duration, price, and category and subcategory.
Each mentor has a maximum of 10 mentorships, which can be created, deleted or modified at any time.
Payments will always be made after receiving an invoice. Here is some information that will help you.
- Billing data
C/ Can Bruixa 16, entlo 1 08028 Barcelona
- Billing period
from the 21st of the previous month to the 20th of the current month
- Sending the invoice
Day 22 maximum of the current month.
Invoices that arrive later than the indicated day will be paid in the following month's remittance
- What to include in the invoice?
List of mentoring carried out in the period indicating date of completion, duration, name of client and total amount per mentoring.
- Who to send it to?
We recommend that in the subject of the email put "LIQUIDATION OF MENTORING HOURS"
Yes, at any time you have the right to rectify or delete your data.
However, in the event that future changes related to the Site, directly affect your contract and/or services offered, you will receive the details in your email, if you have any comments you will have 48 hours to communicate back to us.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or would subject us to any registration requirements in such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subject to such laws, you may not use this Site. You may not use the Site in a manner that violates the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you have the right to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print one copy of any portion of the Content that you have properly accessed, solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be asked to register with the Site. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your password and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim or change a user name you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such user name is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
FEES AND PAYMENT
You agree that working for the site means that you will receive an income of 70% for each sale directly and exclusively for your service provided on the site, where ACCELERALIA SL will get a FEE of 30%. In the first instance, the site will receive the full payment through the website and will take care of making the breakdown.
You must send that invoice on the 22th of the current month for the work you have done on the period ( 22th of the previous month to the 21th of this month) to the following email email@example.com. The invoice should include the following information:
- Your details.
- The breakdown of the sessions:
- Name of each mentorship
- The amount of each mentorship
- Acceleralia details:
- Acceleralia S.L.
- VAT: B01998426
- Address: Carrer Can Bruixa 16 Entresuelo 1ª Barcelona 08028.
All payments shall be in Euros.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. Any invoice sent after the due date (22th of each month) should be paid on the following month.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES OF YOUR SERVICE
The services booked on your calendar, you can not cancel them. If you have any changes please communicate to the other party on the site with a minimum notice of 48 hours. If there is any cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid term.
If you are unsatisfied with our services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 931442819.
If a client requesting your services does not show up and repeats several times, you must notify us by emailing email@example.com.
In case you have been quoted by a user and then he cancels the event, you will not receive any income since you will not have provided your services.
CANCELLATION OF CONTRACT
In case you want to cancel the relationship with Acceleralia’s Platform and stop offering your service to our user please communicate your decision to our team by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cancellation of the contract must respect the bookings you already had with the users and will take place right after the following day of the last booking. Acceleralia will block your calendar once received and agreed to this cancellation.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than the purpose for which it is made available by us. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial activities except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable law or regulation.
2. Bring into disrepute, tarnish, or otherwise injure, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
3. Except as a result of the use of a standard search engine or Internet browser, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot, spoofing utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software.
4. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information gathering or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
6. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses or other material, including excessive use of all capital letters and spam (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or that modifies, impairs, disrupts, interrupts, alters or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site.
7. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our written permission.
8. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
9. Using a purchasing agent or buyer to make purchases on the Site.
10. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods or services.
11. Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
12. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
13. Cheat, defraud or deceive us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information, such as user passwords.
14. Misuse our support services or file false reports of abuse or misconduct.
15. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as the use of scripts to send comments or messages, or the use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
16. Interfere with, disrupt or create an undue burden on the Site or networks or services connected to the Site.
17. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use another user’s username.
18. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
19. Use any information obtained from the Site for the purpose of harassing, abusing or harming another person.
20. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
21. Decrypt, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the computer programs that make up or otherwise form part of the Site.
22. Attempt to circumvent any Site measures designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion thereof.
23. Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of our employees or agents charged with providing you with any part of the Site.
24. Delete any copyright or other proprietary rights notices from any Content.
25. Violate the Data Protection Act by disseminating or selling the private information of other users of the Site.
26. Fail to comply with the services for which you have been hired (not attending scheduled meetings, canceling your services repeatedly, not responding to site users who request your services, etc.).
27. Not to use the platform’s contact list for personal gainful purposes for which he/she has not been hired, so he/she can only contact our clients to offer them the Site’s services.
28. You will not perform services for which you do not have the necessary training/professionalism.
29. Interrupt the service without previous notification to us. You must notify us fifteen days in advance to email@example.com.
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums and other features, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, publish, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute or disseminate content and materials to us or on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewed by other users of the Site and through third party websites. Therefore, Contributions that you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By creating or making available any Contribution, you represent and warrant that:
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display or performance, as well as accessing, downloading or copying of your Contributions does not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, defamatory, libelous, slanderous or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, belittle, belittle, bully or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of persons.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from any person under the age of 18 or that exploits persons under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law relating to child pornography, or intended to protect the health or welfare of minors.
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments related to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical disability.
By posting your Contributions anywhere on the Site or by making the Contributions accessible on the Site by linking your Site account to any of your social media accounts, you automatically grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, broadcast, re-title, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, extract (in whole or in part) and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, their image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Use and distribution may occur in any form and through any communication channel.
This license shall apply to any form, medium or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and trade dress provided by you. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and warrant that no moral rights in your Contributions have been asserted.
We do not assert any ownership of your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not responsible for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area of the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to hold us harmless and refrain from taking any legal action against us in connection with your Contributions.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact or otherwise modify any Contribution; (2) to re-categorize any Contribution for placement in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or remove any Contribution at any time and for any reason, without prior notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may offer you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must meet the following criteria: (1) you must have first-hand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews must not contain offensive profanity, abusive, racist, offensive or hateful language; (3) your reviews must not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability; (4) your reviews must not contain references to illegal activities; (5) you must not be affiliated with a competitor if you post negative reviews; (6) you must not draw conclusions about the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign that encourages others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We are under no obligation to review reviews or remove them, even if someone finds them objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us and do not necessarily represent our opinions or those of any of our affiliates or partners. We assume no responsibility for any review or for any claim, liability or loss resulting from any review. By posting a review, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable and sub-licensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform and/or distribute all content related to the reviews.
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third party service providers (each such account, a “Third Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as permitted under the applicable terms and conditions governing your use of each Third Party Account. You represent and warrant that you have the right to disclose your Third Party Account login information and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions governing your use of the applicable Third Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or subjecting us to any usage limitations imposed by the Third Party Account service provider. By granting us access to any Third Party Account, you understand that (1) we may access, make available and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided and stored in your Third Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) to be made available on and through the Site through your account, including, without limitation, any friends list and (2) we may send and receive from your Third Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when linking your account to the Third Party Account. Depending on the Third Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings you have established on such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information you post to your Third Party Accounts may be available in and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to deactivate the connection between your account on the Site and your Third Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We do not endeavor to review any Social Networking Content for any purpose, including, but not limited to, accuracy, legality or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Networking Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third Party Account and your contact list stored on your mobile device or tablet for the sole purpose of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You may disable the connection between the Site and your Third Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such a Third Party Account, except for the username and profile picture that is associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information relating to the Site (“Submissions”) that you provide to us is non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall have exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights in such Submissions, and warrant that such Submissions are your original Submissions or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree that there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
U.S. GOVERNMENT RIGHTS
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes any copyright that you own or control, please notify us immediately using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material to which the Notification relates. Please note that, under applicable law, you may be held liable for damages if you make false statements in a Notification. Therefore, if you are unsure whether material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should first consider contacting an attorney.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a false or borrowed name, or the name of a third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive prosecution.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify or remove content from the Site at any time or for any reason, at our sole discretion and without prior notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
Any dispute arising out of the relations between the Parties to this contract shall be settled by an arbitrator who shall be chosen in accordance with the Arbitration and Internal Rules of the European Court of Arbitration which form part of the European Arbitration Centre based in Strasbourg, and which are in force at the time of the filing of the request for arbitration, and whose adoption of this clause constitutes acceptance thereof. The place of arbitration shall be Barcelona, Spain. The language of the proceedings shall be English. The substantive law applicable shall be Spanish law.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other person.
Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions regarding informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Dispute seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of a Party’s intellectual property rights; (b) any Dispute relating to, or arising out of, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is held illegal or unenforceable, neither Party shall elect arbitration of any Dispute falling within the portion of this provision held illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed above for jurisdiction, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability and other miscellaneous information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information on the Site at any time, without notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEB SITE LINKED TO THE SITE AND WILL NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY PERSONAL AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREON, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDER. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, SHALL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE OCCURRENCE OF ANY CAUSE OF ACTION. SOME U.S. STATE AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site in order to manage the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we regularly back up data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising out of any loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending e-mails and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, through e-mail and the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR THROUGH THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws of any jurisdiction requiring an original signature or the delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or payments or the granting of credit by any means other than electronically.
To resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive more information about your use of the Site, please contact us at
CARRER CAN BRUIXA, 16 – P. ENT PTA. 1